Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March 2013 Ipsy GlamBag

I know this post is a little late being in April; however, its really never too late for beauty products! I am a huge Ipsy fan you can subscribe to them for $10.00 a month and each monthly bag is well worth it. The items in your monthly bag are worth more than 10.00 as well as chosen just for you by your quiz and with each bag you receive you give feedback on what you think of each item and that helps them choose your next bag. You check it out and subscribe here Ipsy watch some videos like mine that can teach you tips and tricks on how to use each product in your bag. Here is what was in my March bag!

Normally the bags contain 5 items; however, some do contain 4 and that is okay the items are well worth it. Each month I will be posting my bag and how I use the items in the bag feel free to let me know any ways you would use it differently and feel free to join Ipsy and I will follow you as well! Check out my video here My March Video.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great price and love the blue polish. I have to find my Avon denim blue polish and paint the nails blue for April. It'll be fun to see what you get each month. ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a great price! I will be posting a video today or tomorrow of the March bag.

      Delete