Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pointing Fingers and Cursing Fees?! Tough Life...or Not.

Life can sure be tough especially when you need it to be easy and a breeze; yet it would be life if it was always easy. I am thankful today that I have the job I have and can breathe and count to 10 when needed. I have a roof, car, food, and a wonderful little boy that always surprises me with funny sayings. Today he informed me that his friend broke the handle on the toilet at school and when I asked him how he knew for sure it was his friend....the response I got " I didn't do it mom!". BINGO!!! Someone just told on them-self.
Speaking of telling on oneself that tends to happen a lot. God says speak with salt and including myself it is forgotten to follow that rule. Today it saddens me that a local Huntsville, Alabama tow truck company, Affordable Towing, was dragged through the mud by the news because a woman cursed at them for towing her car having people harass them and yet they are the bad guys for charging her a cursing fee. The woman stated her friends told her it would cost $200.00 to get her car out of impound then stated her friends never called the company. When questioned she had no idea where they got the idea she cursed; however, a police officer was witness and had a report of the incident as it happened. I reckon it is just instinct for us to tell the truth you cannot lie it will come out. SPEAK WITH SALT and you have no worries.
I pray my son learns his lesson as well as this woman to start from the beginning being honest and owning up to mistakes whether intentional or not. A big fear in this world is judgement everyone wants to be perfect and have everyone happy with them leaving everyone to point fingers the best they can when a mistake is made. We all need to own up to mistakes and wrong doings from the beginning no matter how big or small and remember speak with salt and life can be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment