Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Haven: A Strangers Magic (volume 1) Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was not sure what to expect from this book; however, I very much enjoyed it. It was well paced and in a way reminded me of the Harry Potter series; yet had its own story twist. The storyline is very interesting especially how the magic showed itself and the spiders! I was very satisfied with this book and wish it was longer; I cannot wait to read the next book in the series!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

You can get your own copy at Amazon.

Don't forget to add it your read list on Good Reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment