Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sky1 - Foundation book Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



When I first seen this book I thought oh no not another hunger games or divergent book, but it surprised me following these characters that I just fell in love with. Going 700 years into the future I was on the edge of my seat unable to quit reading as I felt like I was there in the book and a part of the escape group with Nick!  I was drawn in loving and hating the characters and rooting for survival not wanting it to end as I turned each page. Being with this group escaping from the sickness no matter how nasty or hard things got I sat cross-legged straight up knots in my stomach as the adventure continued. When the last page came to an end I was actually sad and can only hope that William Amerman comes out with a second and that when my boys get old enough to read I can use his books to draw them in to the world of imagination!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


You can get your own copy at Amazon.

Don't forget to add it to your read list on Good Reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment