Monday, February 24, 2014

Is your bra the right size for you?

If you are like me you get a different answer from every store you go into as well as we don't carry your size here. It is so aggravating you just want to give up!! The last store I went into tried to put me in a B as I refused to even put it on. The store clerk then had me put on a C, D, and DD then informed me they obviously don't carry my size to try a different store. I was just flabbergasted!! A very well known lingerie store doesn't carry a size bigger than that! Resulting in ebay being the shopping store of my future until I found this site!

You tell them what brand and size your best fitting bra is, how it fits what size clothes you wear and tada they give you recommendations on a brand and size just for you. They then send you 5 bras in the mail no upfront costs if they fit and you like them then you pay for them. If you do not like the way they fit then you can send them back no cost to you! How fabulous is that shopping in your home and 5 days to wear a bra before you decide if you want to buy it or not! So amazing!!

Now go to the site check out your size and start shopping!!

True&Co



*This review on Tru&Co is my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment