Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just Started Couponing

Couponing is the in thing right now everybody is doing it and saving tons of money. I started couponing in December getting every Sunday paper and looking at www.couponmom.com for the money back or free items only. Today while I was getting ready for my friends funeral the extreme couponer show came on and I was fixated at their stories and strategies. For my family I decided to get more serious save more money on the items we really need.
In one hour I compared prices with coupons and made a list out my first list in one hour I feel like I did a pretty good job. I saved 19.00 and spent 22.00 on things we use. Check out the first of many shopping trips to come I am so excited with the buy one get one frees and 2.00 off the same item I ended up paying only 1.00 for my shampoo and conditioner together! The axe deodorant was 3.00 off and on sale for 3.88 yet I found one left on a side shelf on sale for 3.00 exactly so one free deodorant for the boys! The Dove men face and body wash had one bottle left on sale for 2.00 with a 1.00 off coupon ended up spending only 1.00. There is an eyeliner too that was on sale for .93 with a 1.00 coupon got .07 back.
Feel free to let me know any of your tips and tricks to couponing as I will be glad to share mine. I hope I can post all of them in updates on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment